Monday, March 4, 2013

Cherry Blossom Quilting

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Okay, let me back up the truck real quick and "esplain myself".

Last Thursday while I was working my usual shift, the designer from Cherry Blossom Quilting Studio came to Bright Hopes Quilting and quietly introduced herself........ then she brought in some of her work and the other shoe fell.
 (You've seen this pattern, haven't you!?)



WE KNOW WHO SHE IS BUT NEVER MET HER!!!!!!

allow me a moment to compose myself....
(I told you I was a groupie!)


When you see a photograph of a neat quilt, you go "Oohhh that's NICE!"


When you see the real thing, in front of you in all it's glory and the detail of the quilting  and the exquisite applique and all that jazz, you pretty much need a co-worker to scrap yourself upright.



Well today, we received a box of several of her creations along with patterns and I just want to say

"WOW"

Now, let me tell you this: these beautiful original wall-hangings will be on display at Bright Hopes Quilting for a short time. I have no idea how long we will have the pleasure of hanging them, so by all means, come check out these beauties. You will be impressed! The last one, Autumn Bliss is outstanding.

What am I saying!?  They are ALL outstanding! but that one 'speaks' to me.

No comments: