Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Duffle Bags with Linda Kay

Her 2-day class ended yesterday afternoon and I wanted to post the photos of the finished products.




The stitchers look very pleased with the results and I think they made wonderful duffles!

Linda Kay is taking new sign-ups for the next class in March.

When I popped in the shop this morning to buy binding fabric, I saw a new shipment of Michael Miller material being dropped off. And the sale fabric in the back really took a hit over the weekend and Monday!

We have our first Demo Day on Saturday, Jan. 14 with Kathy Brown and her Fat Quarter Cutter at 10:00 am followed by the staff showing new patterns and notions. I am very excited about the LED Mag-Ripper, (These eyes ain't getting any better on their own!) and we have another one that Georgia is keen on; a surgical-styled ripper.

I am just putting the final quilting on a top out of the Strip Smart Quilts book by Kathy B. and hope to have it at the Shop by Saturday. See you there!


No comments: