Thursday, August 19, 2010

We Have A Winner!

Well, truth be told, we have lots of winners come through the shop and today has been especially rewarding as so many quilt-tops have been in for our viewing pleasure. I don't know what has spurredthis flurry of activity but I say, Keep Bringing It On!

But I digress. The winner of our Bright Hopes Quilting Shop Hop 2010 basket is (drum-roll, Ramona!) Loren Delgehausen of Baton Rouge!

So Congratulations to Loren! We hope you enjoy all the goodies in the basket and thank you for participating.

Now, the shop owners will be coming together to pull the winners of the Grand Prize and other prizes this weekend so check back to find out the results.

I found a new tool, a new favorite tool: The Fiskars Fingertip Control 18mm rotary cutter. I took Pearl's class on curved seams and am bonkers now for this block. When I spied (with my little eye) this nifty cutter on the wall, I knew I had a new favorite gizmo.



You slip your finger through that opening and press your index finger down on the other end and easily follow the acrylic template, especially the tiny ones that require finese. It's like tracing, only better.

Check it out when you pop in.

No comments: