Monday, January 10, 2011

Back in the Saddle, (again?)

Happy New Year Everybody!!
It's been quite a while since I dropped the ball in November but we saw lots of you over the holiday season (thank you!) and I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, a safe New Years Eve and are rarin' to kick off this year in high gear.
I hope, as well, that you have been keeping abreast of our new inventory and quilt samples and up-coming classes from the weekly emails that Pearl sends out. I haven't been the diligent one to get the new calendar in the the blog but that is being remedied as I write. (I've been sick....sniff...)

Please do check out the new classes. You will find some interesting new designs to get you going and for those of you with the class coupon, you know how fast the classes fill up.

We still have spaces left in our 4 Blocks of the Month quilts. To remind you, we have the Amish Sampler,

the Stars Over Bali Skies (batik),
the applique Rose of Sharon,


and the Monthly Mini Calendar Quilts.

I should be back in the saddle and at the shop Thursday to see what all came in while I have been out and look forward to picking the ball up and running with it.

Til then, I leave you in the good hands of Gene Autry: take it away, Gene!




No comments: