Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BOO!

Now that I've got your attention:



Here is a great, new sample Linda Kay whipped up using Pearl's crazy-fun Halloween fabrics.
The pattern is Lucky Stars, a shop favorite. You must come in a check out the fangs on the bats..... too silly.















And just in time to knock out a 4th of July-inspired tablerunner, or placemats or TOTE!!!!!

I LOVE these fabrics.






I hope you all had a chance to stop by the GSQA Quilt Show, "Treasures From The Gulf", in Slidell last weekend.

I must send out props to all the winners and a rowdy whoo-hooo! to those from Bright Hopes Quilting. Pearl, Leslie, Georgia, Mary, Oh Well Done, Ladies!!!!!

And to everyone who submitted their quilts and allowed the public to gaze upon your work, Thank You!

2 comments:

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

I had a great time at GSQA Quilt Show. Not only did I get to work at the Quilting Niche' booth Saturday and Sunday...I visited and shopped at the other booths including Bright Hopes! I think the show was a great success. Looking forward to the Shop Hop in August!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment!
You ahev an AWESOME blog and When I get home, I will scope it out in greater detail!
Chris